In addition we help with intensive home care and provide care at home when someone is nearing the end of their life, or give much needed respite for family carers.
We believe staying in your own home for as long as possible is the best care option and we are here to help you with this wish. We understand some of the daily routines many people take for granted can become difficult or restrictive with age, result of injury or ill health. Our home care visits are tailored around your requirements.
We will come out to your home, hospital or residential home to meet you and your family to asses and see what is the best care package for you. We can come to you once a week to take you out to the shops or up to four times a day with double up care providing assistance with hoisting, personal care and medication.
Our Home Care includes:
- Getting up and going to bed
- Bathing, showering, shaving, hair washing
- Going to the toilet and continence management
- Applying surgical stockings, eye drops, creams, etc
- Catheter and stoma care
- Meal preparation
- Assisting to appointments
- Continuing Heath Care
- End of life care
For more information contact us through the website or give one of our friendly staff a call on 01206233372.
- Remain in your own home
- Quality of life
- One to one care
- Care tailored to your needs
- Stay with your loved pets
- Keep your independence and continue to enjoy your social life and hobbies.
- Close to family and friends
Join our team
We would like to employ local experienced carers to become part of our team delivering high quality personal care and domestic support to people in their own homes in the local community.